Photo Shoot- Station 400
BREAKFAST AT STATION 400
For my visit/photo shoot at Station 400 in Downtown Sarasota, I decided to go during breakfast with a close friend. Station 400 is open daily from 7:30am-2:30pm. Everyday Station 400 serves breakfast and lunch at their three local sarasota locations. Station 400 is family owned and operated and allows the customers to enjoy a great meet from friendly faces. Included below is a picture of the menu, from Station 400's website.
PHOTO SHOOT
Included below are the photos taken at Station 400. My Friend ordered plain pancakes with a side of bacon, while I ordered the Nutella waffle. Pictures of each are included below. I also took pictures of the restaurant from our table, as well as the outside of the restaurant.
Plain Pancakes with a side of bacon
Inside Station 400
The Nutella Waffle

Outside and around Station 400 - Downtown Sarasota


















Comments
Post a Comment