Photo Shoot- Shore

SUNDAY BRUNCH AT SHORE
For my visit/photo shoot at Shore Restaurant on Saint Armand's, I decided to go during brunch. Every Sunday morning Shore serves Brunch from 10am-2pm. They have a life DJ and a crowd of people every weekend that come in just for the special brunch menu. Included below is a picture of the brunch menu, from Shore's website. 



CRUNCHY CHALLAH FRENCH TOAST
For brunch at Shore, I decided to go with something I usually wouldn't order. The Crunchy Challah French Toast is a beautiful plate of four pieces of french toast and seasonal fruit, topped with a scoop of house made whip cream. My usual brunch meal from Shore would include a Kale Salad or the Shore burger, but for the purpose of the photo shoot I decided to go with something that would look great on the cover of a magazine. The Challah French Toast is a beautiful plate that I knew would be cover worthy!

PHOTO SHOOT PICTURES 
When taking pictures of the Crunchy Challah French Toast, I tried different angles in order to capture the dish at its best. After the plate was brought to my table, the whip cream was melting down the sides and mixing with the syrup and bananas. This created a cool effect that i tried to capture in my pictures. Below are the pictures I took, along with some of my thoughts. 
This is my favorite picture out of the photo shoot. The picture is very clear and detailed. I like how you can see the bubbles from the melting whip cream and the powdered sugar. I will most likely use this picture for my cover draft.



This angle does not make the french toast look good. It also is too dark to put on the cover of a magazine. If I was to use this photo in my magazine I would definitely have to edit the color. 

This picture us similar to the first and would look good on the cover; however, the picture is a little off center. 


                                         SHORE RESTAURANT 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Template

Photo Shoot- Oxford Exchange